Saturday, September 30, 2006

Special Update - My Richard and Judy secret...

A number of people have asked me about my appearance on The Richard and Judy show and, after keeping quiet about it for a while, I have decided to spill the beans on my secret appearance!

Ok, so it was a very fleeting appearance - and would only have been noticed by the most eagle-eyed of viewer (even if they knew me!). And no, I wasn't one of the blokes who had a live testicular exam!

I was one of the winners of their children's short story competition in 2003 - my story was published in a book but, to this day, I still scratch my head as to how my story managed to sneak its way into the winners selection (you see, I'm not sure it was really ever aimed at children!).

Anyway, I probably shouldn't put the story for download (I'm not sure I own the copyright to it anymore!) but hopefully they'll forgive me since I can't imagine it's easy to get hold of the book now. I hosted in on a site called Filesend - you click HERE - and this will take you to a page where, after about ten seconds, you can download the story in PDF format...

I hope you enjoy it, if only vaguely...

1 comment:

Oliver Davies said...

Glad you liked the story Fiona!