Saturday, February 11, 2012

My phone has a mind of its own...

Image Courtesy of my phone...
My phone, or more particularly the camera contained within my phone, seems to have its own unique personality. At various times, activated by no more than the slightest of nudges upon the touch screen (usually when I'm in the process of either putting my phone away, or getting it out to answer a call), it decides to randomly snap a photo.

Now, over the years I've tended to delete these without thinking but I've decided, on the off chance that my phone is actually engaging in an attempt at abstractism that I've been entirely overlooking, that I should start adding its creations to an album rather than instantly reaching for the delete button. Thus, giving my phone a chance to fully express itself in whatever way it wishes in future...

If you want to see more of what its work, then you can see it here. Although I realise that this does open up the possibility that my phone will soon become such a celebrity that he may no longer wish to associate with the likes of me...

No comments: