Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seen on Ebay - A Succubus...

Some time ago, when I believed I had far more time than I actually had, I tried to maintain three blogs at once. In retrospect, this was never going to be possible, but I struggled (manfully) with them for a while before the sheer weight of work completely overloaded me...

Now, one of these blogs was called Seen on Ebay and it chronicled some of the, frankly bizarre, things that people sell there (including, but not limited to, Russian missile launchers, Demon Lords and life-size cow statues). However, while I've had to give up on regularly updating the blog, I still sometimes come across an odd item or two - and, occasionally, that item is so odd I feel an overwhelming urge to blog about it. Today is such a day.

You, see, today - in browsing the 'Everything Else' category on ebay I discovered that one can purchase a 'stunning sex Djinn & Succubus' for the low, low price of only $15,449!

With the seller guaranteeing that they stand behind the Djinn's powers, not 100% but 1000% I was curious to find out whether they were (a) crazy enough to believe all this nonsense or (b) just preying on the many, many gullible idiots out there (after all, they have already turned down 19 offers for the Djinn so far!). I therefore enquired about the authenticity of the item:

"I am fascinated by your auction but, being something of an expert in Djinn, I would like you to verify that this is, indeed, a deity of the Sixth Wheel or higher? My understanding of the lore is that only a few of such individuals escaped the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and such a prize would indeed be valuable beyond compare and one I must have. I eagerly await your answer..."

Now, I don't know what a deity of the Sixth Wheel or higher is any more than you do - it had, I thought, a nice ring to it. And as to whether Djinns were involved in any way in the biblical tale of Sodom and Gomorrah...well, again, I've no idea - I just made it up because it seemed like a nice bit of additional detail to throw in there. The reply was swift in coming...

"You are guessing right. She is a very ancient deity and as a queen, she has her followers, her servants. She is very loving AND very powerful. But that is just to say it in a few words. She is capable of doing great things. And beside of all those important attributes she possesses, she is very wise and answers to none(therefore her status of a queen)."

So, I think we can safely come down on the side of (b). And, if you're wondering how exactly a Djinn gets delivered to you then you'll pleased to know that it comes handily shipped in the form of a pendant:

"In this case the pendant is what she is bonded to by the seeker who then she accepted and gave privileges to. The pendant is the link for you to contact her. The pendant itself is not ancient, but old and represents her. "

So, $15,499 for a pendant. And not even an ancient one at that. I am, of course, very very tempted...


No comments: